Finding, developing, and keeping great people – teaching and non-teaching staff alike – is mission critical at Brooke. If you have questions about applying to Brooke lead teacher or staff positions, contact Nicole Grandinetti, Director of Talent Recruitment. For questions about the Associate Teacher Program, contact Sadie Shea, Associate Teacher Program Manager.
Immediate Open Positions
We have a few remaining openings for the 2021-2022 school year for lead teachers and our Associate Teacher Corps.
Join Our Team
Apply Now For Our
- Bus Monitor Brooke Roslindale and Brooke East Boston | Boston, MA
- Elementary Associate Teacher Brooke Charter Schools | Boston, MA
- ELL Coordinator Brooke Roslindale | Boston, MA
- Instructional Support Teacher Eighth Grade Academy and Brooke Mattapan | Boston, MA
- K-7 School Culture Aide Brooke East Boston | Boston, MA
- Part-Time 8th Grade Enrichment Teacher 8th Grade Academy | Boston, MA
- Part-Time Post-Secondary Transitions Paraprofessional Brooke High School | Boston, MA
- Post-Secondary Success Advisor Brooke High School | Boston, MA
- School Psychologist Brooke Charter Schools | Boston, MA
- Senior Accountant Brooke Charter Schools | Boston, MA
- Special Education Teacher Maternity Coverage Brooke East Boston | Boston, MA