Finding, developing, and keeping great people – teaching and non-teaching staff alike – is mission critical at Brooke. If you have questions about applying to Brooke lead teacher or staff positions, contact Nicole Grandinetti, Director of Talent Recruitment. For questions about the Associate Teacher Program, contact Sadie Shea, Associate Teacher Program Manager.
Immediate Open Positions
We have a few remaining openings for the 2021-2022 school year for lead teachers and our Associate Teacher Corps.
Join Our Team
Apply Now For Our
- 8th Grade School Culture Aide 8th Grade Academy | Boston, MA
- 8th Grade Science Long-Term Substitute 8th Grade Academy | Boston, MA
- Bus Monitor Brooke Roslindale and Brooke East Boston | Boston, MA
- Families and Culture Coordinator Brooke East Boston | Boston, MA
- K-7 School Culture Aide Brooke East Boston | Boston, MA
- Part-Time 8th Grade Enrichment Teacher 8th Grade Academy | Boston, MA
- School Psychologist Brooke Charter Schools | Boston, MA
- Senior Accountant Brooke Charter Schools | Boston, MA